Powered by Blogger.

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here


After being away from the Nigerian music scene, cooling his feet in faraway USA, Nigerian-born talented singer, Owoloye Olatunde Oluwabukunmi better known as Jahbless, who recently got signed to JB records has come forth to explain his absence and why he took the JB Records offer. The talented singer, who dropped an album with about four music videos to go with it said the offer was too good to refuse. “I must tell you the truth; the offer was juicy, financially and otherwise. I had no choice than to pen down my signature for a year deal. One other good thing about J.B records is that, they have futuristic plans for the industry” On his leave of absence from the music scene, JB Records’ first signed-on artiste defended himself, saying, “I did not disappear, I was actually working on myself. I knew there is a bigger strength in me outside what I was doing and thought I needed time away to develop it. So, what I did was to stay away and took a journey into myself.
 photo 1685737_28b1bf022b_zpsgpulyyr0.png Stay Updated And Connected With sofogist.Com Daily.. INTERVIBES

Blog Archive