Powered by Blogger.

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

 
Hi Kemi, I have this testimony I would like you to share for me on your blog.
 
Help me shout Hallelujah to the Lord, Who alone has the power to save and deliver.
I got to my office desiring warm food, especially the African pap made from corn.
 
So l was helped to get the seller who sold for me in my food warmer. I placed the warmer on my laps and was praying on it when suddenly l heard a loud explosive sound like that of a bomb from the warmer. It was not a dream.   The pap was not hot, but warm.
I was wondering what could be responsible for this.
The glass splinters scattered on me and on the floor around me. 
I even asked God why?
At least l have been using the warmer for some months then.
But the alarming thing came up.
 
On stirring the pap in the broken warmer, l saw a black toilet roll like thing underneath the pap.
How it got there l could not explain.
Why it was put there, only God knew.
But all l could say was,'Thank You Lord.'
The earthquake-form-of help came to my rescue.
 
It could only take that form of deliverance to shake me up and live for long to remember what God can do. 
A colleague that came around at that time was too perplexed to utter a word.
 
Lord God of my fathers that made the Heavens and the earth, l thank You for the great deliverance. 
I remembered a prayer point raised some days before then that says,'What will harm or kill you will not be attracted to you. Or what you want to eat will not be an agent of your death'.
Thank You, Jesus.
 photo 1685737_28b1bf022b_zpsgpulyyr0.png Stay Updated And Connected With sofogist.Com Daily.. INTERVIBES

Blog Archive