Powered by Blogger.

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Click Here To Read From Part One
She stood up from my laps and went to the kitchen 
leaving me with hard on. 
I said to myself again… Chaii Dammie , u must be the 
greatest fool of the highest
order.Just as I sat down 
sadly on the bed nursing my hard-on. She called me 
from the kitchen to join her in eating the noodles. I 
went to meet her in the kitchen.After finishing the 
noodles, I went back to sit on the bed while she sat 
at the other edge of the bed..BIMPE: baby, I will miss 
you, if not for my cousin. I would have lodged at 
your place 
ME: There's no problem. 
BIMPE: hope you will also give me something to give 
my friends at school because they will be expecting 
ME: yea , dat reminds me. Now that your cousin 
refuse to give you money, how will you get to PHC? 
BIMPE: oh baby, I know you won't watch me been 
stranded in akure. After my cousin, u are the only 
person I have here. Pls help me 
ME: but today is sunday and banks doesn't open, 
how do I do it? 
BIMPE: ****she suddenly wear a sad face and 
started shedding.tears**** pls dammie. I beg of you, 
pls use your ATM and help me, I have a test of 4unit 
course tomorrow morning please.******continue with 
thesad face**** 
ME: instantly, I felt pity for her, Ifelt her pain, I 
thought of her test. I just don't know where theMR 
nice guy in me came from. I replied her that "don't 
worry, I will try and get something from the 
ATM.Bimpe was so happy that she kissed me again, 
this time it was more romantic and passionate. I 
locate her shirt button again. This time, she didn't 
resist, I press on to her bra, dipped my hand into it, 
located her Tips, I was squeezing and pressing. I 
traced my hands down to her abdomen, still doing 
the kissing. Just as I was about unzipping her 
trouser, she said "STOP", I refused but she removed 
her mouth and shifted a bit 
BIMPE: baby, don't you think its too early for us to 
have s3x?. We are going to get married and enjoy 
ourselves till eternity,why should we rush?. And 
besides, this is our first date dear. 
Pls ******she wore this innocent girl look******* I just 
wore a straight face and refuse to say anything.She 
noticed that I am unhappy. So she came closer 
again in kissed me. She started rubbing my chest, I 
was happy thinking she is ready to play. Just as I 
was about pressing her bosoms, she held my hand 
and say, "baby, pls hurry to the bank becos of time, 
I will surprise you when you are back.Immediately I 
heard the word suprise, I suddenly smile and 
became restless. I dashed into my wardrobe, picked 
up a shirt.Picked my ATM card.Just as I was about 
stepping out of the room, her phone was 
ringing******************wacthout for part 5*****
 photo 1685737_28b1bf022b_zpsgpulyyr0.png Stay Updated And Connected With sofogist.Com Daily.. INTERVIBES

Blog Archive