Powered by Blogger.

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Click Here To Read From Part One
....her phone was ringing, she picked.
Though I couldn’t hear the caller’s
voice from the phone, but bimpe was
responding “ok, alright, ok, ok” on the
phone and she dropped the
call.
Before I could say anything, bimbe said
“that is my roomate at school. She is
asking me the time I will get to PHC”.
I dashed out of the room. I stood
outside my house for like 10minutes
thinking all sort of things “Am I actually
a mumu?, what if she is right about
having a cousin?. After all, she will give
me s3x as a surprise before leaving so
I will actually taste her?. But should I
tell her about what I saw on
facebook?,but what if she asked me
how I get to know her account details?,
but if I don’t give her the money, how
will she get to PHC?. Or should I delay
her till tomorrow so as to enjoy her
over the night?. But NO, she is having
a 4 unit test tomorrow. And bimpe is
beautiful ooooo, I think I like her
naturally because if not, I won’t be this
mumu for her”************.
The thoughts were just coming in and
overlapping, I don’t know what to opt
for. At a point, I just made up my mind
to give her 5,000naira to manage.
After all, I can’t pay more than 5k if I
invite a girl for home service. So let me
just zero my mind that I am paying only
for the surprised s3x and I will assume
that I lost the 10k I gave her earlier.
I stopped thinking and stopped a bike.
Bike man, take me to alagbaka. He said
“bros na 150naira oooo”. No problem, I
replied. He rode pass through
fiwasaye girls college and finally
dropped me in front of first bank
opposite captain cook at alagbaka
junction.
On getting to first bank ATM, the
crowd was so much, so I decided to go
to GTB atm adjacent first bank.
The queue isn’t that much. I am the
12th person on the queue. I was so
anxious to withdraw the money and go
back home to meet my surprise
package, in fact, I insult anyone who
stayed longer on the
machine.
When there about 6 people in front of
me, something just struck me that I
should go to facebook and check her
recent chats. This time, I got the
greatest shock of my life on what I saw
as I opened her message.
She started a chat with swordman
5minutes ago
SWORDMAN: baby, hi
BIMPE: sweetie, I’m fine. I so much
enjoyed the way you make love to me.
It was the best I have ever had in my
life.
***Chaiii. I developed headache
instantly. I scrolled up to read again
incase I didn’t get it very well, I
continued reading**
SWORD:. Same thing here, I so much
miss ur oraaals. Infact, if not for the test
you said you want to write tomorrow, I
won’t have let you go today.
BIMPE: baby don’t worry, I will be back
after the semester break. I can’t wait
to feel you again
SWORD: that’s my baby. How far with
the place you said you are going for
your Tfare, I mean your daddy’s friend
you talked about?.
BIMPE: I’m there already, but he went
out to bank to withdraw money for me..
.
SWORD: why not come here for a
quickee plssssss
BIMPE: time has gone and he will be
back soon
SWORD: baby pls it won’t be long, I
promise it won’t exceed 10mins
BIMPE:. Are u sure?
SWORD: I promise
BIMPE: ok dear, set the stage, don’t
let me meet you with cloths on and
make sure its a hot ride. I will be there
in a jiffy.
SWORD: ok dear, I will be waiting.
**Chaiiii. I shouted and it attracted the
attention of people on the queue. They
asked me what’s wrong but I couldn’t
say anything.**
I stepped out of the bank. And was
wondering if I am not dreaming. Just as
I was thinking of what next to do. My
phone
rang and its a message from bimpe
which says “baby, pls I left my school ID
card at my cousins place, I am on way
to get it. I will be back in 20mins time
pls”.
I don’t know when I started crying. I
was crying like a baby on the express. I
said to myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“This time, u must teach this bastard a
lesson she will never forget in her life"
***watchout for part 6***
 photo 1685737_28b1bf022b_zpsgpulyyr0.png Stay Updated And Connected With sofogist.Com Daily.. INTERVIBES

Blog Archive