Powered by Blogger.

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

John-Dumelo-and-Yvonne-Nelson
Sadly, these two are no BFFs anymore, at-least for now.
Last weekend Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson led a #DumsorMustStop vigil along with other Ghanaian celebrities to protest the bad power situation in the country, but her ‘best friend’ John Dumelo failed to support the cause.
As a result, Yvonne Nelson openly called him out.

The actor took offense when Yvonne Nelson called him an "ass-kisser" for apparently defending current President of Ghana, John Mahama, when the #DumsorMustStop social media campaign started.
U called me a kiss ass...that's cool. Maybe it's better to kiss ass than to keep friends who will stab me in the back” he tweeted.
He also tweeted "I've kept mute for weeks now but Charle E dey bore. When your paddy paaaa wey U den am dey do things together insult U for public. God dey."


In the vlog, Yvonne said:
 “John came to my house a few days ago when I tweeted about him “Kissing ass” and we all laughed over it, had a fun time together and I even cooked and he ate. My mum was at home. Two days after that, I called John Dumelo he did not pick up. And I called him the next day he did not pick up….errrm John did not support my campaign, John hasn’t spoken to me ever since he left my house and I don’t know why.
John if you are watching, I think you are just been childish come on now …come on now. I still have your stuff in my house, your two shirts are in my house. No! They are in my car so meet me and come for it”.
John today took to twitter to reply Yvonne:
Yvonne replied immediately him:




The fight is so bad that Yvonne has deleted all his photos from her IG page!
 photo 1685737_28b1bf022b_zpsgpulyyr0.png Stay Updated And Connected With sofogist.Com Daily.. INTERVIBES

Blog Archive