Powered by Blogger.

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here


I am 25 years. 2 years ago I was married to a man, however we didn’t take time to know ourselves before getting married and as such the first year was very challenging. I felt crippled and dissatisfied with life as he didn’t want to do anything until I had given him a baby.

I left him to come back to my home country (we were living abroad) and he later sent divorce papers. It was one of the most tumultuous times in my life and no 24 year old has to go through that.
I had no job, no money, no marriage, heck I didn’t even have a degree.
But God has seen me through. Things are looking good for me and I am slowly coming out from that dark phase in my life.
Now the dilemma.
I have officially been separated for close to 2 years and I think I am ready to start dating or should I say to enter a serious relationship. I have 3 guys on my case now. Find a description of them below
Mr.. F: He is a doctor residing in Europe. I knew him when he was in medical school and we tried dating but I guess I was too young. I was 16 and he was like 23! We have always stayed in touch ( you know those random ‘hi’s’ on facebook every 3 months). He got married to a white woman and soon after I also got married. They have a son now. Last year, he visited my home country( In Africa) for a short holiday and we met for Lunch. We ended up having more Lunches and I opened up to him about my situation. He also opened up to me about how he is about moving out from him and his wife’s apartment and that they will soon divorce.
Based on our similar status, and how connected I felt to him, we started dating. It would soon turn out that the strain of his profession and the nature of our relationship (long distance) will break us apart. We have tried to get back on so many occasions but I think the problem is we are both not that committed. Recently he has been asking for a second chance or should I say a last chance as he wants us to be more focused and take our relationship to the next step.
Mr H: He is an engineer with a top firm in the US. He was very much into me when he met me initially but after I revealed my situation, he calmed down. His reason was that I should have outrightly told him everything. We didn’t speak for a while but we started speaking a few months back. He makes a lot of promises but has not made any actions. He also hasn’t out rightly stated his intentions towards me but but talks about future plans with me. We talk a lot and he is always encouraging me, and well making BIG promises.
Mr. S: I met just met him recently. He is just a student but has done more for me than the 2 working guys combined. He recently helped me secure a visa to Europe and we plan on spending time together and taking the next step in our relationship. He practically treats me like a queen. He is very reliable, he always means his words, he is thoughtful and also very kind. Even though economically, he may not be at the level I so desire in my dream man, I hope to stick with him and work hard so we grow together
Now the question is, if I was your sister, which of these 3 men would you ask me to date since I am at a point where I want to concentrate on one guy.
 photo 1685737_28b1bf022b_zpsgpulyyr0.png Stay Updated And Connected With sofogist.Com Daily.. INTERVIBES

Blog Archive