Powered by Blogger.

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

 
God inhabits the praises of His people.
I joined the worshipers of God in the RCCG's 73 Hours Praise of March 2015.
I went there purposely to meet with God on the varied needs l was having and expecting Him to meet for me.
Again, in the process of my being there, l planned to learn new songs and also to be inspired in my Christian walk.
God did the latter ones for me-getting some new songs and being inspired in faith.
My being inspired gave me the courage to take the step l took that led to this testimony.
 While there, l got a call that my mother was seriously ill, to the point of being unconscious. 
What is this? What do l do now?
I had to make a choice between leaving the place of Praise to go and attend to my mother or stay and see what God would about my case.
 Remember l came with loads of issues of my life. This new one was unexpected. 
I chose to stay behind praising God, telling Him, HE is the First of everything.
I told God that l was making HIS place my priority, He should take care of my own needs.
 And true to my confession, l was still at the Praise arena when l got another call that my mother had been miraculously healed, even to the amazement of all including the doctors. 
I bless the name of God, the great Healer. He has never failed and He did not fail me.
HE gave me hope that HE has met all the needs l took to Him and in addition, the one l did not know but happened. 
God's name be praised.  Hallelujah ! 
Amen.
 photo 1685737_28b1bf022b_zpsgpulyyr0.png Stay Updated And Connected With sofogist.Com Daily.. INTERVIBES

Blog Archive