Powered by Blogger.

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Er, guys, this kfber needs your advise!

Hi Kemi, I am sort of in a dilemma and i need my fellow kfbers to help me decide what to do.
Ok, I got married about a year ago to my husband who is seven years older than me. Our marriage was smooth until he lost his mum the only surviving parent and we were asked by the elders of the family to move into the house that was left behind by the parent since he was the next of kin.
Prior to this time, we used to live in a rented apartment, so we were of course happy to move into the four room apartment. We were barely a month there when my husband's two other single brothers moved in with us.

It was no big deal initially, although i was the only female in the house, it was nice having two other handy men to help around. 
Things started to get out of hand when the youngest brother who was my age mate started to make some flirting moves at me. At first I ignored buh I later on agreed as per brother-in-law things on an outing with him on one of those weekends when my husband was out.

We started as inlaws then to friends then to something else...he confessed having feelings for me. I was feeling something too, buh i dint tell him cos it might lead more.
Recently, we had a moment in the kitchen, we made out but we were caught by the 2nd brother and he promised he wouldnt tell my husband but told us to stop. but since then i have felt unfaithful to my husband
I love my husband and wouldn't want to loose him, but i have mutual feelings for his youngest brother. It is more complicated since we all live in the same house and i see him (younger brother) everyday. Although i hope it wont happen again, buht what if the 2nd brother doesn't keep to his promise and tells my husband that he caught me kissing their younger brother.

Should I tell my husband about the kiss or just ignore it and move on. HELP.
 photo 1685737_28b1bf022b_zpsgpulyyr0.png Stay Updated And Connected With sofogist.Com Daily.. INTERVIBES

Blog Archive