Powered by Blogger.

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here


Precious
A Nigerian girl went to Russia seeking a high-paying job to save enough money for her education but was forced to walk the streets. 
A 22-year-old Nigerian girl simply identified as Precious, who went to Russia seeking a high-paying job to save enough money for her education but was forced to walk the streets for prostitution, has become the fourth Nigerian girl saved by a Russian charity organization and sent back home.
Precious had to stop her education in Nigeria as she didn’t have enough money to pay for her studies. She wanted to become an Accountant. Her friend later invited her to Tula, a Russian city that is located 193 kilometers south of Moscow. However, Precious counldn't find any job for 3 months.
 
Precious and other girls who were tricked into prostitution in Russia are talking with a policeman. (Photo credit: Tatiana Egorova/Colta)
"My friend took away my passport and said I had to sleep with men for money. We have had a fight and I ran away. But I still ended up as a prostitute because I needed money to survive," Precious said.
 
According to her, there are lots black people in Tula and local police know about illegal prostitution but do nothing. "I tried to ask for help on Facebook, but my friends in Nigeria couldn’t do anything to save me.
 
 
Girls went home with big suitcases full of clothes and presents. (Photo credit: Tatiana Egorova/Colta)

"I couldn’t have imagined that someday I had to become a prostitute. I’m a Christian and all members of my family are very religious. My mother asked me not to become a sinner and to respect our Lord. She couldn’t understand that I had had serious problems and there hadn’t been anyone to help me," she confessed.
 
A Russian orthodox church provided a shelter for Precious and three other girls. The girls were very happy to return home. They even prepared big suitcases with clothes and presents as they believed that to return home empty-handed was embarrassing.
 
 
Precious and three other girls are inside the airport in Russia. (Photo credit: Tatiana Egorova/Colta)
 
Tagged : Nigerians In DiasporaTrendingRussiaNigerian s3x slaves


 photo 1685737_28b1bf022b_zpsgpulyyr0.png Stay Updated And Connected With sofogist.Com Daily.. INTERVIBES

Blog Archive