Powered by Blogger.

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

Do u need updates on latest nigerian leaked s3xtapes, Photos And Others Click Here

biodun okeowo


Sultry and sexy Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo known in the industry as Tolani Oshirin or Omobutty in a chat with Showtime, talked about sex, her former marriage and future plans.
On how she copes with the stigma of being a single mum with two kids, she said “It’s one question I don’t like going deep into for personal reasons. I will only say God has been faithful. I’m fine and cool as you can see. I am a happy woman in all ramifications and the envy of other ladies. No stigma for me.Recounting her failed marriage, she said “My broken marriage was a place of learning to me. It taught me to be a better person and has opened a hidden part of me. Then I was younger but I have learnt that what will be will be, no matter what. Who am I to apportion blames or Judge? God knows best. I thank God we are both doing well in our respective homes.
When asked to address the increase in pre-marital sex among youths of today, she said “It is saddening that pre-marital sex has taken over our time. In the past, most of our men would disassociate themselves with girls who have been deflowered outside wedlock. Then a woman’s virginity was her pride but time has changed and human beings have changed. I am not happy about it. Maybe we should blame civilization or modernization for this. I pray for God’s intervention in this era. I married as a virgin and I can boldly say that.
Shedding light on her first sexual experience, she said “My first experience was full of fear, uncertainty, pain and alas! I loved it at the end.”
 photo 1685737_28b1bf022b_zpsgpulyyr0.png Stay Updated And Connected With sofogist.Com Daily.. INTERVIBES

Blog Archive